VR goggles for public VR – amusement parks, museum exhibits, VR multiplayer rooms – have different requirements than goggles for home use. For instance, goggles for public VR should:
- Be Durable so they withstand extensive use
- Be easy to clean between users
- Support high throughput of users through the attraction
- Offer the opportunity to integrate into existing structures such as racing helmets
In addition, such goggles often need to integrate with large-scale tracking systems, custom controllers or unique sensors. The goggles and the Sensics software infrastructure are also perfectly suited to complex multi-user installations.
- 90 FPS 2160 x 1200 low-persistence OLED screen
- High-quality optics with 100 degree field of view. Individual diopter adjustments
- Inexpensive detachable face mask provides easy cleaning without reducing throughput
- Dual slient fans keeps user dry and cool inside the headset
- Built-in low-latency orientation tracker
- Option for embedded Leap Motion controller
- Support for direct mode and asynchronous time warp
- Nearly-universal game engine integration powered by the OSVR software framework
- Custom design capabilities (click here to learn about our process)
- Ability to combine mass-produced components with custom parts to support the unique needs of the attraction.
- Support of custom headsets
- Rapid integration with a variety of tracking systems and devices.
- Unmatched systems expertise.