The zSight™ is a professional HMD with high-resolution SXGA OLED displays, 60-degree optics, comfortable and lightweight packaging, low power consumption and integrated tracker, stereo audio and microphone. It has automatic configuration that makes it a truly ‘plug-and-play’ professional display product.
We offer the zSight in two configurations: regular and
- Field of view: 60° diagonal
- Resolution: dual 1280×1024 OLED displays, one per eye
- Video inputs: 2 mini-HDMI. Works in three modes: one input per eye, one duplicated input, one side-by-side input
- Supported input resolutions: 1280×1024, 1280×720 per eye
- Integrated 9-sensor orientation tracker
- Supported by the OSVR software stack which includes plugins for Unity, Unreal and many other game engines
Click on the video below to see the zSight as part of OperationLune, a one-of-a-kind underwater archaeological expedition to unveil the secrets of La Lune, the Sun King’s flagship which sank off the Toulon coastline in 1664.