Sensics makes high-performance virtual reality goggles that are offered in various price and performance ranges. We currently offer three product families:
|All-in-one SXGA HMD||Panoramic, lightweight, high-def HMD||Ultra-panoramic, lightweight, high-def HMD|
|Contact us||$11,995||$39,000 US||$39,000 US
(123 degree version)
|72° field of view
1920×1200 per eye
|60° field of view
1280×1024 per eye
|123° field of view
1920×1080 per eye
|Up to 164° field of view
Millions of pixels per eye
- zSight 1920. Using the latest 1920×1200 OLEDs, stunning 72° optics and a very lightweight design, the zSight 1920 is the new standard in high-performance HMDs.
- zSight integrated SXGA HMD. The zSight provides 60 or 70 degree field of view, bright SXGA (1280×1024) OLED image, an integrated head tracker, audio and microphone. It is particularly simple to use.
- xSight panoramic HMD. The xSight is based on our patented tiling technology and provides up to a panoramic field of view of up to 123 degree, HD1080 input per eye and a lightweight ski-goggle design.
- piSight ultra-panoramic HMD. The piSight is the xSight’s ‘bigger brother’, providing even wider field of view in an over-the-head mount that provides both look-down capability as well as the ability to attach additional devices for research applications.If you are interested in incorporating the patented Sensics display modules in your design, the HDSight modules may be for you.
Our products can be delivered with various options:
- A high-performance augmented reality kit. High-resolution cameras attach to the front of the head-mounted display allowing integration of live images with computer-generated ones.
- A low-latency wireless video option that, together with a battery option, allow operating the HMD without physically connecting it to the host computer.
- A wide range of motion trackers and pre-installed eye trackers.
For special high-volume needs, we can also provide world-class semi-custom display solutions.
Contact us for assistance in selecting the best product for you.