Give yourself the freedom of wireless with our high-performance wireless video link.
We believe that head-mounted displays need not be tied with a cable to a computer. To realize this vision, we offer a wireless video link that is optimized for interactive HMD use: low-latency, high-definition, and supports in-band transmission of head tracking data.
- Use Sensics HMDs and injected-video simulators in an untethered fashion.
- Allow greater freedom of motion and movement without the inconvenience of cables.
- Extend the distance between image generator and HMD.
- Simplify rapid deployment of multiple HMDs.
- Lightweight and portable.
- A wireless video link that is optimized for head-mounted displays.
- Supports downlink transmission of head tracking information from zSight HMD to controlling computer.
- Ultra Low latency: less than 1 mSec for video, less than 8 mSec for tracking.
- Support for HD1080p high definition video at full 60Hz frame rates.
- Ability to use multiple transmitter/receiver pairs simultaneously to drive multiple independent HMDs. Up to 8 full-resolution links can be operated simultaneously.
- Available small recheageable battery option for both HMD and wireless video link. For example, battery pack for zSight HMD and wireless solution can provide uninterrupted operation for at 2 hours between charges. Batteries are small – about the size of an iPhone.
- Simple interface: HDMI/DVI from image generator, HDMI/DVI to HMD.
- Integrated stereo audio.
- Does not require line of sight.
$2,000 in the US, including high-performance rechargeable battery pack, typically good for two hours of operation between changes.
Download the Low Latency Wireless Link datasheet
Read the full report summarizing the worldwide market survey regarding wireless HMDs.